Sharpen your game with new grips!
• See the display in the Quail Creek Pro Shop of items in stock
• Large inventory on hand
• 24-hr turn around for grips in stock
• Special order for non-stocking grips, 3-5 day turn around on special orders
• Grip design and material improved for better feel and control
• Newer grips work in all weather conditions
• Multiple sizes to choose from to fit your hand size
• Players with arthritis gain comfort with softer grips
• Slick grips contribute to excessive grip tension and pressure
Club Repair & Modifications
• Re-shaft clubs. As we age our swing speed slows down. Replacing a shaft is cheaper than buying a new club!
• Shafts too long or short - add extensions or cut to correct length
• Epoxy heads. Every now and then a head does come loose, I can re-epoxy a head to the shaft.
Randy Mathis: Call or text at 399-1473
• I have been doing the re-gripping and repairs for the Pro Shop for 5+ years
• Quail Creek resident