Items for Sale are public and can be accessed by
The Classified Ad section is a free service
provided to our members to help them sell personal or household items in the
local area, not just Quail Creek. While this attracts buyers in Green Valley and
Sahuarita, it also attracts scam artists who look for classified ads on any
website. Ads can be viewed by anyone in the world with a computer. Be aware that
residents have been contacted by scammers, so please be alert and deal locally,
face-to-face, when buying or selling items.
- Deal locally, face-to-face. If the
buyer is unable or refusal to meet you in person to complete the transaction
is a red flag.
- Beware of offers involving shipping or a courier who
will pick up the item.
- Never wire funds, e.g., Western
- Don't accept cashier/certified checks or money
orders. Banks will cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Don't use PayPal or a third party Escrow Account to
complete a transaction.
- Never give out personal or financial information (bank account, social security,
- For more information see Craigslist's
Search for an Ad
- To search Items for Sale, type a keyword or select a letter or category, then click the
Search button. Click ALL to view all items for sale.
Need to Resize Your Picture?
- Images can be uploaded and sized up to width: 660 pixels X height: 900 pixels.
- Need help resizing a picture? Try
Resize Your Image online.
Edit Your Ad
- To edit your item, log in first, then click the item name then click
Update. Once you're done editing, click Submit.
Delete Your Ad
- Remove your ad when the item is sold or no longer available for sale. To
delete your item,
log in first, then click the item name and click Delete.
- Items for Sale automatically expire after 45 days.
Send requests for a new category to the administrator.
Please note: Self promotion advertisements are not allowed.