Items for Sale are public and can be accessed by anyone on
Residents may list personal items for sale. This is a free service.
- Deal locally, face-to-face. If the
buyer is unable or refusal to meet you in person to complete the transaction
is a red flag.
- Beware offers involving shipping or a courier who
will pick up the item.
- Never wire funds, e.g., Western
- Don't accept cashier/certified checks or money
orders. Banks will cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial information (bank account, social security,
- For more information see Craigslist's
Search for an Ad
- To search Items for Sale, type a keyword or select a letter or category, then click the
Search button. Click ALL to view all items for sale.
Need to Resize Your Picture?
- Images can be uploaded and sized up to 900 pixels high X 660 pixels wide.
- Need help resizing a picture? Try
Resize It online.
Edit Your Ad
- To edit your item, log in first, then click the item name then click
Update. Once you're done editing, click Submit.
Delete Your Ad
- Remove your ad when the item is sold or no longer available for sale. To
delete your item,
log in first, then click the item name and click Delete.
- Items for Sale automatically expire after 45 days.
Send requests for a new category to the administrator.
Please note: Self promotion advertisements are not allowed.