N'spired Home Safety Solutions
A Fall Changes Everything! TM
Sobering Facts about Elderly Falls (Age Safe America SHSS course)
- 1 in 3 adults over the age of 65 fall each year… 50% are over 80 yrs. old
- 50% of fall victims with hip fractures/head injuries fall again within 6 months
Falls are the leading cause of death in the elderly population
- every 11 minutes an elderly person falls
- every 19 minutes is a death from a fall-related injury
- 50% of elderly fall victims (that survive) never return to their previous levels of mobility and independence
What is N’spired Home Safety Solutions?
My name is Nicole Roselund. I have been an Associate Resident in Quail Creek since 2019, building my N’spired Bodywork Massage Therapy business.
N’spired Home Safety Solutions is a home safety consulting and assessment service, to assist homeowners in identifying and correcting potential fall risks and increase safety and independence to age in place at home. I complete a 210-point safety assessment of your home and property while providing a detailed checklist with recommendations. Alzheimer’s home safety assessment can be added as needed. I am also available to consult prior to the new home pre-design process.
I would love to hear from you when you are ready to schedule a consultation or home assessment!
A safe home environment provides peace of mind and supports a full life.
2022 Services Provided
- Comprehensive 210-point Home Exterior/Interior safety assessment with itemized recommendations and consultation for existing and pre-design phase.
Assessment areas to include (minimum):
- Walkways, entry, and patio areas
- Interior rooms, cabinets, doors, and hallways accessibility
- General safety concerns with mobility, lighting, floor coverings, and furniture placement
- Equipment to be recommended may include grab bars, shower seats and floor traction, raised toilet seats, ramps, etc.
- Alzheimer’s home safety assessment – additional time required
- Provide guidance and information prior to a new build, pre-design home
- Post-hospital/surgery/rehab discharge assessment for household safety
2022 Introductory Rates (Quail Creek Residences)
Comprehensive Home Assessment
Up to 1999 sq ft home and the lot = $90 (approx. 90 minutes)
2000 -3000 sq ft home and the lot = $120 (approx. 2 hours)
New build and Aging in Place Consultation
60 minutes = $60 90 minutes = $90
2022 Assessment/Consultation Hours
Monday - Friday, Variable hours within normal business hours
Informational links and Fall Prevention checklists
CDC Falls Fact Sheet and Statics:
How to stay Independent:
What you can do to prevent falls:
Nicole Roselund – SHSS, COTA
520-260-9164 cell phone email@example.com
City of Sahuarita Business License: # BL22-000142 – July 2022
- Certified Senior Home Safety Specialist® (Age Safe America) - 2022
- Executive Certification in Home Modifications (USC-School of Gerontology) - 2021
- Certified Fall Prevention Specialist – Pesi CEU 2021
- 3+ years providing all home safety assessments for rehab patients in a skilled nursing facility in Goodyear, AZ – 2016-2019
- AZ Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant license #006736 – 2016
- National Board of Certified Occupational Therapy #366172 – 2016
- N’spired Bodywork Massage Therapy – Licensed Massage Therapist since 2004