Community Services Patrol
Quail Creek’s Community Services Patrol enforces community rules, as well as provides many homeowner services, such as vacation watch, alerting homeowners about water leaks, facility security, traffic control for special community events, etc. The Patrol’s presence is intended to discourage crime and to provide assistance within Quail Creek.
Community Services Patrol officers are employees of the POA for the benefit of residents and their guests. Community Services Patrol has the power and authority to enforce Quail Creek’s CC&Rs, By-Laws, Articles, Rules, and ALC Guidelines. Community Services Patrol officers do not have the power or authority of police officers. Sahuarita police and other law-enforcement agencies handle criminal-law violations within Quail Creek, and can be called upon to handle vehicle-related violations that are also covered by city or state law.
Service requests: Community Services Patrol provides services to residents 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Do not hesitate to call on Community Services Patrol at the main Community Services Patrol office at 520-393-2941 or the mobile patrol unit at 520-631-0075.
Information requests: If you have questions about guest entry or other issues involving the guard gates, call 520-393-2941 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
- Patrol Gatehouse: 520-393-2941
- Patrol Truck: 520-631-0075
Address: 1450 E Quail Crossing Blvd, Green Valley, AZ 85614
After Hours Visitors
From 8:30 p.m. to 7 a.m., only homeowners, renters, emergency services, and preapproved visitors are allowed through the gate. If you will have guests, healthcare professionals, contractors for emergency work, or delivery services of any kind arriving during those hours, you must call the gatehouse to have them added to our Visitor Log. If visitors arrive who are not on the log, they will be turned away if we are not able to reach you.
Related note: For reasons beyond our control, the caller ID for the gatehouse phone shows us being in Benson, Arizona. Please answer those calls!
In an emergency ALWAYS call 911 first. If it is convenient to contact the Gatehouse or mobile after calling 911, please do. There are times when the Patrol can assist the resident and/or the first response team. The Patrol is always willing and able to assist with non-emergencies, e.g., water leaks, dead car batteries, escorting visitors, unit party’s, estate sales or traffic control.
Gates in Quail Creek
- Gate attendant 24 hours daily
- Only entrance for visitors, guests, and contractors – left lane
- Main entrance for most residents
- Accessible with electronic window tag – right lane
- Home base for Patrol
- Unmanned gate
- Only available to residents
- Accessible only with an electronic tag
- Residents without an electronic tag must use the Main Gate
To register for a gate tag, please complete a Gate Tag Registration Form. After you complete the form, bring it to the gatehouse along with your Quail Creek member card or key fob (or other proof of ownership or rental). Gatehouse staff will prepare your new tag and call you when it's ready.
Please complete one form per vehicle, and please file a new form whenever vehicle information changes, even if you don't need a new tag.
Tip: Gate tags issued for vehicles with temporary license plates will expire, so be sure to let us know when you get your final license plate!
Homeowners get two free gate tags per Quail Creek household. After that, to offset the cost of the tags themselves, new tags are $25 each regardless of the reason needed. Renter tags are $35 each.
Tag payment can be made in cash or by check made out to QCCC (Quail Creek Country Club).
If you are renting your property, your renters will need gate access. Please see Renting Your Property for more information.
Quail Creek does NOT have designated RV Parking. RV parking MAY be available at The Grill parking lot and the Madera Clubhouse parking lot to park your RV overnight. Stop at the gatehouse for availability and space assignment. Parking may be for up to three (3) days and is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please see RV Parking for more information.
Encourage all residents, guests, employees and visitors to obey traffic regulations:
- Speed limits are 35 MPH on Quail Crossing Blvd and Quail Range Loop, 25 MPH on Quail View Loop and residential streets and 15 MPH in front of or around any of the community buildings and parking lots.
- All vehicles, golf carts, and bicycles must come to a FULL STOP at all stop signs and yield to other vehicles and pedestrians prior to proceeding.
- Vehicles making right-hand turns should start from the traffic lane, NOT the multi-purpose use lane (golf cart/ bicycle and walking lane). Golf carts & bicycles are NOT allowed on sidewalks.
- The back gate is for residents ONLY with gate tags and emergency vehicles.
- In order not to impede access for emergency vehicles, please remember that vehicles cannot be parked closer than 75 feet from another vehicle parked on the opposite side of the street.
- Parking in the multi-purpose lane is not permitted at any time.
- Parking between midnight and 5 AM is not permitted on Quail Creek streets.
Vacation Watch is a service provided by the Quail Creek Patrol at NO additional cost to the homeowner. When we receive your completed form at the Gatehouse we schedule an initial check of your property, based on your departure, to ensure your home is secure and check for water leaks. Upon your return, you need to stop at the Gatehouse and give us your name, unit #, and lot #. Property checks are completed every other week.